TOUR OUTLANDER IN SCOTLAND
TOUR: 3 DAYS from 172,50 euros.
Discover the lands of Scotland, the landscapes and the places where the magical Outlander series was filmed. The Tour includes the service to an expert guide who will combine the history and details of the series, with real history, myths and legends… Click on DESCRIPTION below to read the itinerary.
TOUR: 3 DAYS.
- Blackness (Fort William)
- Midhope (if available)
- Hopetoun House (Duke of Sandringham & French scenes, S3 locations)
- Culross (Cranesmuir)
- Callendar House (Duke of Sandringham’s kitchen)
- Linlithgow Palace (Wentworth Prison)
- Doune Castle (Castle Leoch)
- Drummond Castle Gardens (Palace of Versailles)
- Tibbermore Church (Witch Trials)
- Tullibardine Chapel (Where Rupert loses his eye)
- Falkland (Inverness)
- Craigmillar Castle – (Ardsmuir)
- Prestonpans – Battle Site
- Newhailles – (Season 4 location)
- Gosford House – (Palace of Versailles)
- Preston Mill – (Lallybroch Mill)
Here ends the Tour Outlander in Scotland. We are sure that you will experience unique sensations and emotions discovering these places that are full of magic. You will be accompanied by an expert guide who will combine the history and details of the series, with real history, myths and legends…
If you want to complete this tour with a visit to the magical menhirs of Callanish, see our Craig Na Dun Outlander Tour.
PRICE: from 172.50 euros. Includes: guide (fan of the series), transportation, entrance to the places. Let us know your dates and we will quote accommodation and transportation from the airport. Price based on the participation of 4 people.
The Tour Outlander in Scotland is part of the Tour Outlander by Templars Travel.