TOUR OUTLANDER CRAIGH NA DUN
TOUR: 4 DAYS from 278,30 euros. Discover the lands of Scotland, the landscapes and the places where the magical Outlander series was filmed. Includes an expert guide who will combine the history and details of the series, with real history, myths and legends… Click in DESCRIPTION below to read the itinerary.
TOUR: 4 DAYS.
- Blackness (Fort William)
- Midhope (if available)
- Hopetoun House (Duke of Sandringham & French scenes, S3 locations)
- Culross (Cranesmuir)
- Callendar House (Duke of Sandringham’s kitchen)
- Linlithgow Palace (Wentworth Prison)
- Doune Castle (Castle Leoch)
- Drummond Castle Gardens (Palace of Versailles)
- Tibbermore Church (Witch Trials)
- Tullibardine Chapel (Where Rupert loses his eye)
- Falkland (Inverness)
- Craigmillar Castle – (Ardsmuir)
- Prestonpans – Battle Site
- Newhailles – (Season 4 location)
- Gosford House – (Palace of Versailles)
- Preston Mill – (Lallybroch Mill)
- Menhirs of Callanish, the magical menhirs of Craigh Na Dun that give life to this splendid and charming TV series.
Here ends the Tour Outlander Craigh Na Dun. We are sure that you will experience unique sensations and emotions discovering these places that are full of magic. You will be accompanied by an expert guide who will combine the history and details of the series, with real history, myths and legends…
PRICE: from 278,30 euros. Includes: guide (fan of the series), transportation, entrance to the places. Let us know your dates and we will quote accommodation and transportation from the airport. Price based on the participation of 4 people.