POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
Cookies constitute information, which often contain an anonymous unique identification code, which is sent to the browser by a web server and which is stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer. Later, and in the event that subsequent connections are made with the Website, the cookies can be read and recognized by the website that sent them in the case of subsequent connections. They are mainly used to operate or improve the functioning of the websites and to provide commercial and marketing information for the owner of the website.
The cookies used on our website are the following:
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through our website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The duration of the cookies we use may vary. In particular, there are session cookies that are only valid for an individual search or browsing session and disappear when the browser is closed and persistent cookies, which may have a variable duration.
Due to the particular structure of our website, if you disable cookies, this will prevent you from browsing the web and using our services.
However, we inform you that there are different ways to manage cookies. By modifying the browser settings, you can choose to disable cookies or receive a warning before accepting one. You can delete all the cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser. Each browser has different procedures to manage its configuration.
Below are the specific instructions for each browser: