Dozza (BO) 8th august
Visit this extraordinary village.
It’s Medieval, with splendid murals by contemporary artists
DOZZA AND ITS MURALES
Discovering one of the most beautiful villages in Italy
- 15:00: Meeting at the parking in Piazza Fontana;
- Walk immersed in art to discover the murals of the Biennale of the wall painted in the characteristic and colorful streets of the medieval village;
- The majestic Rocca Sforzesca;
- The Church of Santa Maria Assunta with the Madonna del Calanco and its suggestive history;
- The Enoteca Regionale in its splendid basements;
- Tasting at the Cantina Vittorio with tastings of typical products, starting from 20 euros;
- End of our services.
INCLUDES: Service with official tour leader.
DOES NOT INCLUDE: lunch, transport, entrance tickets to museums or places of visit, if applicable, insurance. Transportation will take place with the participants' own vehicles.
IF YOU WANT TO LUNCH IN ONE OF THE SUGGESTED RESTAURANTS, TELL US AND WE WILL MAKE THE RESERVATION FOR YOU.
Program subject to change.
- The tour costs 5 euros for children up to 12 years old.
- Free for children under 6 years.