Brisighella (RA) 19th july
GET TO KNOW THIS WONDERFUL VILLAGE AND ITS GOLD.
WORLD HERITAGE OF HUMANITY, IN THE PROVINCE OF RAVENNA
BRISIGHELLA and its GOLD
Discover one of the most beautiful villages in Italy
- 9:30 am: Meeting at the railway station parking;
- Ugonia Park;
- The streets of the historic center and La Collegiata;
- The ancient Via degli Asini, unique architectural preciousness in the world;
- Visit to the company of wordwide known Brisighello Olive Oil;
- The Clock Tower, very characteristic for the six-hour dial;
- 1.00 pm: end of our services.
INCLUDES: Service with official tour leader.
DOES NOT INCLUDE: lunch, transport, entrance tickets to museums or places of visit, if applicable, insurance. Transportation will take place with the participants' own vehicles.
IF YOU WANT TO LUNCH IN ONE OF THE SUGGESTED RESTAURANTS, TELL US AND WE WILL MAKE THE RESERVATION FOR YOU.
Program subject to change.
- The tour costs 5 euros for children up to 12 years old.
- Free for children under 6 years.